FREE WOOD pallets behind Miles City Star in parking lot. WOOD ones only.
THE LOCAL Hotline for Domestic violence and sexual assault. 1-800-799-7233. All day, all night, toll-free
200 Help Wanted
ENTRY LEVEL position, 1st National Pawn. Starting salary $2000 a month. Call 232-2810 or stop 2913 Main Street for more information.
KIRCHER SCHOOL is looking for applicants to fill a full time aide position
beginning January 5, 2015. Position includes working with students
individually and in small groups, helping classroom teacher as needed.
Please mail letter of intent and resume with 3 recommendations to: Dana
Penrod, 51 Perkins Ln, Miles City, MT 59301. You may email the same info
to email@example.com. Wage depends on experience.
PACO BRAND Products: part time help wanted in manufacturing Paco products Call 406-234-2500.
PREMIUM RETAIL Services needs a Part Time Retail Merchandiser in Miles City, MT; 0-10 hours/week; $10.00/hour; Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and reliable transportation; contact: Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
CONTROLLER. THE Controller works closely with the Executive Director of Business and Finance for cash management, maintaining payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable procedures and processes, general ledger administration and maintenance, generating financial statements for the college and assisting in the annual audit. This position will work with Executive Director of Business and Finance to oversee the Human Resources Department and be the College liaison for labor relations’ processes and procedures. Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, three to five years relevant work experience, knowledge of accounting practices in the public sector, budget analysis, internal auditing of transactions, general human resource experience, and general supervisory practices. For more detailed information or to apply contact Dawson Community College at email@example.com or Job Service. EOE.
FULL TIME ADULT HEALTH INSTRUCTOR. Miles Community College is seeking a dynamic, learning-centered, student-oriented individual to instruct second year nursing students in Adult Health Nursing for our Associate Degree Registered Nurse Program. This is a full-time, nine-month teaching appointment which is renewable annually based upon satisfactory job performance. Contract start date is August 2015. Overload and summer teaching opportunities are sometimes available. The college provides a competitive benefits package. Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Nursing required by the current Statutes and Rules Relating to Nursing, issued by the Montana State Board of Nursing. Minimum of two (2) years experience in clinical nursing. Teaching experience preferred. RN license in the State of Montana Required. Application Process: To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, résumé, list of three references, unofficial college transcripts, and a completed Miles Community College application to Kylene Phipps, Human Resources Director, Miles Community College, 2715 Dickinson Street, Miles City MT 59301 or you may e-mail your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is open until filled. For further information about this employment opportunity and a MCC application please view our website at www.milescc.edu. Miles Community College is an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resources Assistant. The Human Resources Assistant implements the full spectrum of human resources employment policies and procedures including hiring, calculation of salary and benefits, benefit education, and liability reporting. The Human Resources Assistant interacts with supervisors, employees, retirees and applicants. The position requires independent judgment, initiative to propose solutions, and a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, and organizational skills
Requires three to five years of increasingly responsible technical or administrative experience in personnel administration activities. Salary and benefits will be discussed. For more detailed information or to apply contact Dawson Community College at email@example.com or Job Service. EOE
AFAB SUMP & Septic 7 days a week. Call Howard at 406-853-0199
ALAN’S PAINTING and Home Improvement. Kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms. Paint and stain houses, garages, floors, decks, windows. Free estimates. 234-6407
D&D HOME Improvement for all your home care needs. Eco friendly. Licensed and insured. 406-853-4383, 406-234-2738
NORTHSTAR ELECTRIC Service. Commercial, residential, industrial. Emergency 24 hours service. Licensed and Insured. Noah Mahan, 406-934-WIRE(9473)
QUALITY SEPTIC & Sewer. 24/7 service. Sewer unclogging, jetting and replacement. Septic cleaning. Portable toilet rentals. Don’t wait until it’s too late Licensed and insured. 406-234-2191, 406-853-2191
300 Misc. for Sale
CHRISTMAS GIFT Shop, 907 Main, Suit A (next to Montana Theatre. Monday-Saturday 8:30am-5:30pm. Something for everyone.
COLOR COPIES - Star Printing Supply Co. 406-233-1180
REMODELING SALE: 1 brown leather couch, roll top desk. Both in mint condition. 406-951-3426
WANT TO save or protect an important document? We can laminate it for you - Credit card size up to 11”x17”. Star Printing and Supply, 818 Main. 406-233-1180.
150 TONS, 90% alfalfa. call 406-971-5820.
1ST CUTTING alfalfa grass mix hay. Large round bales. In the valley @ Miles City. 406-853-0844.
319 Building Material
STEEL BUILDING. Tax Write Offs, Energy Star qualified. Depreciation and other savings.
Call for year end deal. Can erect. 406-545-4306
323 Farm Equipment
2012 HOPPER bottom 40 foot trailer with Ag hoppers and more.
Stripcat 12 row strip till machine with liquid tank. Call 406-939-1056.
403 Mobiles for Sale
1996 SKYLINE mobile home. 16x80, 3 bedroom, 2 bath. New windows, doors and carpets. 232-2378
500 Houses for Rent
2 BEDROOM, large living room with dining space. Kitchen with washer and dryer, front porch, back porch is smoking room with dog door. Fenced back yard. Pets ok with pet deposit. All utilities included, $900 monthly plus deposit. 852-0039 or 853-0474
3 BEDROOM, 1 3/4 bath, 2 car garage. $1000 monthly plus deposit. No pets. You pay utilities. 234-5373.
501 Apartments for Rent
LARGE 2 Bedroom apartment. No pets. Utilities paid. $800.00. 951-3630 or 232-3084.
NICE AND clean studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments. No smoking, no pets. Call Nancy, 951-1042
STUDIO APARTMENT. No smoking, no pets. 406-934-2412 or 852-0540 after 5
502 Mobiles for Rent
18X80 MOBILE Home. 3 bedroom, 2 bath. New appliances, new flooring. No smoking, No pets. $900.00 monthly plus $900.00 deposit. Utilities paid. 232-1710.
504 Commercial for Rent
RETAIL SPACE available near Post Office. $650.00 per month, $500.00 deposit. Available immediately. 232-3664 or 951-0895
505 Misc for Rent
STORAGE SHEDS for rent. 14’x40’ and 10’x10’. Call 951-3409
701 Trucks for Sale
1990 CHEVY Cheyenne, 4x4 single cab. New tires and new parts too many to list. $2500.00. Call Kevin 853-8190.
800 Guns & Archery
GUN SHOW, Bowman ND. December 19, 20, and 21, 4 Seasons Pavilion. Friday 3pm-8pm, Saturday 9am-6pm, Sunday 9am-3pm. Admission $3. Contact Rick Stark, 406-778-2428, cell 406-978-2428
Notice That A Tax Deed May Be Issued
Custer County Treasurer
Security Abstract & Title Company
Pursuant to Section 15-18-212, Montana Code Annotated, notice is hereby given:
1. As a result of a property tax delinquency a property tax lien exists on the real property in which you may have an interest. The real property is described on the tax lien sale certificate as: 14-1740-33-1-45-10-0000 MILES CITY ORIGINAL TOWNSITE SECT: 33 TOWN: 08 RANGE: 47 E LOT: 003 BLOCK: 035 MILES CITY ORIGINAL TOWNSITE, S33, T08N, R47 E, BLOCK 035, LOT 003, LT 3 BLK 35. The real property is also described in the records of the Custer County Clerk and Recorder as: LOT 3 IN BLOCK 35 OF THE TOWN, NOW CITY OF MILES CITY, CUSTER COUNTY, MONTANA, ACCORDING TO THE ORIGINAL PLAT AND SURVEY OF SAID TOWN BY THE NORTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD COMPANY, NOW ON FILE AND OF RECORD IN THE OFFICE OF THE COUNTY CLERK AND RECORDER IN AND FOR CUSTER COUNTY, MONTANA. Parcel No. RMS1476.
2. The property taxes became delinquent on May 31, 2011, and a property tax lien exists on the property as a result of a property tax delinquency.
3. The property tax lien was attached as the result of a tax lien sale held on July 15, 2011.
4. The property tax lien was purchased at a tax lien sale on July 15, 2011, by Custer County Treasurer, 1010 Main Street Miles City, MT 59301.
5. The lien was subsequently assigned to HMC Real Estate, LLC, whose address is P.O. Box 1952, Great Falls, MT 59403, and a tax deed will be issued to it unless the property tax lien is redeemed prior to the expiration date of the redemption period.
6. As of the date of this notice, the amount of tax due, including penalties, interest, and costs, is:
Tax $2,038.33 Penalty $40.73
7. The date that the redemption period expires is February 24, 2015.
8. For the property tax lien to be redeemed, the total amount listed in paragraph 6 plus all interest and costs that accrue from the date of this notice until the date of redemption, which amount will be calculated by the County Treasurer upon request, must be paid on or before the date that the redemption period expires.
9. If all taxes, penalties, interest, and costs are not paid to the County Treasurer on or prior to the date the redemption period expires, or on or prior to the date on which the County Treasurer will otherwise issue a tax deed, a tax deed may be issued to HMC Real Estate, LLC, on the day following the date on which the redemption period expires or on the date on which the County Treasurer will otherwise issue a tax deed.
10. The business address and telephone number of the County Treasurer who is responsible for issuing the tax deed is: 1010 Main Street Miles City, MT 59301, (406) 874-9427.
Further notice for those persons listed above whose addresses are unknown:
1. The address of the party is unknown.
2. The published notice meets the legal requirements for notice of a pending tax deed issuance.
3. The party’s rights in the property may be in jeopardy.
Dated this 19th Day of December, 2014.
HMC Real Estate, LLC
(Published December 19, and 26, 2014)
Audit Publication Introduction
An audit of the affairs of Custer County, Montana, has been conducted by Olness & Associates, PC., Certified Public Accountants. The audit covered the fiscal year ended June 30, 2014. Section 2-7-521, MCA, requires the publication of the following summary of significant findings.
Summary of Significant Findings
The audit report for Custer County, Montana, for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2014 contained an Independent Auditors on the basic financial statements. The report issued for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2014 was a qualified report.
The audit report also contained other auditor's reports. Following is a listing of the reports and a summary of the findings included. This is only a summary and is not intended to be used as an audit report.
1. Report on internal control over financial reporting and on compliance and other matters based on an audit of financial statements performed in accordance with government auditing standards
2. Report on compliance with requirements applicable to each major program and on internal control over compliance in accordance with OMB Circular A-133
Schedule of Findings and questioned costs
Financial Statement preparation
Segregation of duties
Landfill charge Slips
Landfill Cash collections
District court trust
3. Report on Prior Audit recommendations
Public Inspection of Audit Report
The complete audit report is on file in it's entirety and open to public inspection.
(Published December 19, 2014)
Notice of Sale
The following storage units will have their contents sold at auction to pay delinquent rent. Storage units 36, and 218.
These units will be sold at auction on Tuesday December 30th 2014 at 10:00 am, on the grounds of Security Storage, 1055 Highway 12, Miles City, MT.
Units are subject to withdrawal from auction if rent and the associated costs with preparing for auction are paid prior to auction.
Security Storage & Properties, LLC, Miles City, MT
(Published December 19, 23, and 26, 2014, 2014)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City Council of the City of Miles City at a Regular Council Meeting held on Tuesday, December 9, 2014, at 7:00 p.m., passed on first reading the following Resolution:
RESOLUTION NO. 3766: A Resolution Pursuant To §7-6-4006 Of The Montana Code Annotated, Authorizing Amendment Of Final Budget For 2014-2015 To Increase The Budgeted Amount In Fund # 1000-011-411840-350 And #1000-011-411840-370 To Provide Funding For Travel And Professional Service Expenses Related To The Establishment Of A Tax Increment Financing District.
The above Resolution is on file and available for public inspection at the City Clerk's Office at City Hall, 17 S. 8th Street, Miles City, Montana. You are further notified that objections to the final adoption of the Resolution will be heard by the City Council at its regularly scheduled meeting in the Council Chambers at City Hall, 17 S. 8th Street, Miles City, Montana, on Tuesday, December 23rd, 2014, at 7:00 p.m.
For information or questions you may contact the City Clerk at 234-3462.
BY ORDER OF THE CITY COUNCIL
(Publish December 12 and 19, 2014)